The EARMOR M32 is an activated electronic communication hearing protector, ideal for tactical uses. It comes with MIL-STD 4 pin plug for PTTs (Nexus TP-120; Not compatible with Ztac PTTs), and detachable boom mic designed makes both lefty and righty using it comfortably, helps user having unhindered communication even in deafening combat situations.
– Noise reduction rating + NRR22
– 3 levels electronic restoration of ambient sound
– Suppresses harmful noise above 82 dB
– Different reminder tones of ON/OFF & restoration adjusting
– Power by 2xAAA batteries, approx. 350 hours of operation runtime with new alkaline batteries, 4 hours auto shut-off mechanism
– Ergonomic designed cups provide super comfortable wearing & sealing
– Replace battery like Flash with 30°twist-to-open cap designed
– Built-in NATO Military Standard 7.0 Plug for PTT*
– Detachable microphone for both lefty or righty assembly
– Anti-sweat with NANO technology
– Foldable designed for easy portable
– Waterproof in accordance with IPX-5
– Tested and approved in accordance with CE/RoSH/ANSI S3.19-1974Standards/EN352-1:2002/EN352-4:2001/A1:2005/EN352-5:2002/A1:2005/EN352-6:2002/FCC
*PTT WARNING: Not compatible with Ztac PTTs. You can use EARMOR PTTs or TCI/Nexus PTTs.